Quality Assurance Analyst (Entry-Level)
We are currently seeking candidates for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst position located in Sugar Land, Texas.
The QA Analyst role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. This is a dynamic entry-level position to be part of our Quality Assurance Team. We are looking for candidates who carry passion for quality and in being a client advocate. If you possess strong interpersonal skills and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop, track and execute test cases and document test results
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools on Java platform
- Write up detailed and accurate software bugs in our bug tracking system
- Provide product support to our internal departments
- Familiar with various elements of QA testing such as Sanity, Regression, Black/white box, Usability, Ad Hoc and Acceptance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with internal teams and external clients
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
- Ability to learn quickly, interface and communicate with all other project team members including development, business analysis and project management
- Experience with any of the following is helpful (but not necessary): Banking Domain, Payment Platform, Bugzilla, Quality Center, SQL, Java, Scripting, Jenkins
- A formal certification in QA /testing is a plus, but not mandatory
To be considered for this position, applicants must email their resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.