A leading transaction solution provider, US Dataworks makes cash flow faster with a transaction-processing environment that improves funds availability and cost-effectiveness. We are an equal opportunity employer whose priority is to recruit and develop the best caliber people in their respective fields. If you would like to join a company that will constantly provide you with new and exciting challenges, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We currently have an opening for a Systems Engineer in our corporate office located in Sugar Land, TX. To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to John Penrod at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an opportunity for an entry-level IT systems administrator to gain experience working with experienced IT professionals in a diverse, growing, software product company supporting their internal and cloud-based IT operations. Primary function is to accurately identify, prioritize, log and resolve IT infrastructure service requests within the established processes and standards.
Other responsibilities include:
- Reset network passwords, manage crisis escalation and transfer service requests to other staff as appropriate.
- Assist in projects as needed.
- Leverage sharp analytical abilities to recognize priority issues and escalate accordingly; must be a real troubleshooter who excels at spotting issues, monitoring problems, and logging service requests.
- Use knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes, and procedures to resolve most inquires independently.
- Provide technical expertise in the discipline of systems administration, implementation, operations and hands-on support of infrastructure (hardware, software, and OS) including but not limited to Windows, Linux and Mac workstations and related storage platforms.
- Guide the administration of processes and procedures to ensure the reliability, recoverability, and optimum performance of end user workstations.
- Track and report progress against established milestones, metrics, and deliverables.
- Anticipate and address preventable issues that could impede progress. Adjust plans and schedules as necessary to meet changing business requirements.
Special Skills and Technical Requirements
- Technical school or undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related computing field.
- Experience in supporting Windows, Apple and Linux systems.
- Must be familiar in the installation, configuration, upgrade, security, backup, recovery, virtualization, and performance tuning of Desktop operating Systems
- Familiarity with Windows 7, OS X 10.8, and Redhat Linux operating systems
- Understanding of Windows, OS X and Linux based applications
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite of products, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, the Internet and networking
- Experience with Active Directory including user management is a plus
- Results oriented and delivery focused
- Strong ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including an ability to effectively communicate technical terms into non-technical language
- Understanding of computer terms and acronyms
- The ability to learn new processes and procedures
- Good communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and other support staff
- Self-driven with a bias for action and desire to provide maximum value, be able to work with shifting priorities
Please contact John Penrod at email@example.com for additional details.
We currently have an opening for a Marketing Specialist in our corporate office located in Sugar Land, TX. To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to Leilani Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position summary: The Marketing Specialist reports to the Vice President of Marketing & Product Management and is responsible for creating, designing, copywriting, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth of company products and services. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the best practices in website engagement and concepts of content management and marketing automation. A wide degree of creativity is expected.
Education/training (or equivalent):
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Illustration, or Communication Illustration
- Students entering their last year of college will also be considered.
Technical or administrative knowledge:
- Working knowledge of website development software, content management tools, web asset management, SEO, and inbound marketing
- Understanding of professional social media practices
- Basic graphic design skills, including marketing collateral development
Special skills and/or abilities:
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with customers, internal team members, and industry colleagues
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively with little supervision under high pressure deadlines
- Develop a strong understanding of company products to ensure effective communication
Essential functions include (but not limited to):
- Being responsible for creating, designing, and delivering marketing collateral and web assets
- Providing reports on campaign and program success, marketing trends, and new marketing opportunities
- Assuring the company website is kept current and strategized for SEO
- Coordinating special events, such as webinars and trade shows
- Working with the team to ensure a consistent position and branding throughout product lines, promotional materials, and marketing and sales events