US Dataworks was founded in 1997 with a mission to convert cumbersome and fragmented payment processing systems to an efficient and consolidated modern payment platform. Our seasoned veterans of the payment processing world work hard to continue our long tradition in payment processing innovations. As a trusted advisor and payments platform provider to many Fortune 100 businesses, financial institutions, and government agencies, we are focused on challenging the batch-oriented approach to traditional payment processing.
Today, we count among our customers the U.S. government and some of the country's top banks, credit card issuers, utilities, telecommunications companies, retailers, and BPO firms.
These organizations turn to US Dataworks in large part for its track record of innovation with enterprise payments solutions. Below is a partial list of our company's accomplishments:
- In 2012, we launched a partner program designed to increase the number of trusted advisors that could deliver the Clearingworks solution. We are gearing up for the payments revolution that is sure to occur over the next five years and partners are a key to executing on this opportunity.
- Our unique clearing and settlement capabilities revolutionized the services The Bankers Banks ccould provide to their members. Using the cost effective Clearingworks cloud payment platform, The Bankers Banks is now able to operate an Image Exchange Network.
- US Dataworks is the first vendor to provide an Enterprise Payment Solution approach to payment processing with capabilities such as a globally accessible interface and full integration of multiple payment channels through a single hub, allowing organizations to adopt a single platform for their end-to-end payment processing.
- Our Least Cost Routing/Best Fit Clearing (LCR/BFC) logic changed the way the industry thought of their banking relationships, giving organizations control over reducing their costs and accelerating funds availability.
- US Dataworks was selected as a member of the 2007 and 2009 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, and life sciences companies in North America.
- Our MICR parsing and returns engines set new industry standards for acceptable administrative return rates, significantly beating the higher percentages still produced by other solutions.
- US Dataworks' technology processed 40 percent of all ARC payments that were converted in the United States.
- Working in conjunction with OPEX, US Dataworks was the first software vendor to bring Zero Pass processing to market, providing users with the ability to determine ARC eligibility during mail extraction.
- US Dataworks was the first company to offer One Pass decisioning for ARC eligibility, eliminating the second pass for power encoding on all converted items.